By Robert A. York,Zoya B. Popovic
lately, energetic quasi-optics has emerged as some of the most dynamic fields of up to date research--a hugely unconventional method of microwave and millimeter-wave energy iteration that integrates solid-state units right into a unmarried quasi-optical part during which all units function in unison. This ebook defines and describes lively quasi-optical arrays, reports the present cutting-edge, and solutions a number of uncomplicated and technical questions about the layout, research, and alertness of those devices.
The members to this quantity are prime researchers within the box who current effects and perspectives from govt, business, and college laboratories and supply a balanced dialogue on a excessive technical point. additionally they supply perception into the applicability and advertisement price of this know-how for army platforms, production techniques, communications, and buyer items. issues offered comprise:
* research and layout methodologies for quasi-optical energetic arrays
* Power-added and power-combining efficiencies of quasi-optical amplifier arrays
* Phase-shifterless beam steerage in oscillator and amplifier arrays
* Integrating quasi-optical lively parts right into a compact subsystem
* layout and fabrication of quasi-optical oscillators, amplifiers, multipliers, and tuners
* Characterization and size of quasi-optical components
Read Online or Download Active and Quasi-Optical Arrays for Solid-State Power Combining (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering) PDF
Similar acoustics & sound books
No description on hand
This very entire and functional textbook provides a transparent, systematic and accomplished creation to the suitable arithmetic and physics of linear and nonlinear oscillations and waves. It explains even the main complex circumstances essentially, with quite a few illustrations for extra rationalization.
Aerodynamic Noise widely covers the theoretical foundation and mathematical modeling of sound, in particular the bad sounds produced by way of plane. This noise might come from an aircraft’s engine—propellers, lovers, combustion chamber, jets—or the car itself—external surfaces—or from sonic booms.
The results of Noise on guy covers the innovations for the evaluate of environmental noise by way of its results on human. The publication offers the elemental definitions of sound, its size, and ideas of the elemental functioning, and the attributes of the auditory method. The textual content additionally offers besides their experimental foundation, systems for estimating from actual measures of noise its results on man's auditory procedure and speech communications.
- The Recording Engineer's Handbook 4th Edition
- Acoustics of the Seabed as a Poroelastic Medium (SpringerBriefs in Oceanography)
- Underwater Acoustic Networking Techniques (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Introduction to Loudspeaker Design: Second Edition
- The Design of Active Crossovers
Additional info for Active and Quasi-Optical Arrays for Solid-State Power Combining (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering)
Active and Quasi-Optical Arrays for Solid-State Power Combining (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering) by Robert A. York,Zoya B. Popovic
- Praveen Kumar,Barbara K. Burton's Congenital Malformations: Evidence-Based Evaluation and PDF
- Get Murphy in the City PDF